Sunday, April 13, 2008

Lazy to post lately + homework and TESTS!!
Okay, choir.
Im singing for open house '08, together with sarah, yiting and ruowei and jane for altos.
Pieces we r singing:
Salmo 150 ( YEAH!)
May It Be
To eveything there is a season
Lion sleeps tonight
Im Gonna Sing
Iddem Dem Malida

I lurve Exsultate Justi, so nice :D

I hate JianBao, you know?
I hope ms chia extend the dateline to Friday.
IF nt, i will juz end up passing up LATE
i dun care, nt my firx time late anyway.

Science test, grr
I hate Science, plus BIO is my weakest.
So many things to memorise. 0.o
History TEst.
All those ppt slides we missed nt uploaded.
DUnno how to revise.
WAT to memorise?
these 2 are oppposites, ain't they?

Audition.
I nvr thot audition would become part of my life.
Nvr thot i spent $$$ on it.
Yeah, i bought A-cash, and my cousin gave me another
so i have 10k i bought and 20k my cousin gave.
30k a-cash, left 1k. dotz..i used alot.
Audition is simply beloved.

gtg now, revise revise and revise
Audi audi and audi
lolx

No comments: