Friday, April 18, 2008

juz reached home (:
gonna play audi ltr wif reggie, ting, nic and hk.
FUN ENIVE GATHERING IN AUDI! :D
edit: clara and Jen too (:

today choir, mr tay teached us the german piece, in earth's dark womb or sth like dat.
and taught us a new warm-up.
i tink mr tay's lip trill warm up is nice!! and really warm us up :D
PT is like grr, hated it D:
me and joanna thot PT no effect in our breathing etc, makes us weaker instead.
erm, me and joanna's personal opinions ONLY
i lurve the german piece, bt quite difficult, alot of sharps, flats and naturals.
disgusting

I lurve may it be!! it totally rocked.
I bet me and sarah will sing it in clazz on monday! :D
Sarah, lets Jiayou, wait erm, Yiting also :D
okay, shall end here today (:
audition and may it be rocked my life

No comments: