Wednesday, April 23, 2008

115th post (:
wednesday is OVER :D
so happy sia, meaning all tests are over :D
today's malay and math test was totally -.-
maths test waas freaky, SUPER DUPER IDIOTIC DIFFICULT D:
for the first time, i really had 90% chance of failing my maths .
Malay, haix, nobody cared abt it anyway.

Science Test.
Gt 18/25.
First A in Bio.
I really suck at bio. I really tink i can fare much better in physics.
tink most ppl did pretty well for this Bio test. highest for level was 25/25.
Our class highest was 23.5/25. :D Congratz SY and JJ.
Stupid hongkui bside me gt 22!! bleagh, i was damn pissed.

Today PC was sian 0.0
I rather use that precious 1 hour to revise my MATHS.
and end up we played some stupid games.
See lah, nw my maths gonna flunk liao D:
I left my 2nd page blank, 4 marks okay?
factorisation hai si wo le. I think and think of the 4 ways to factorise. haix, lets nt tok abt it.
I guess variations and Pythagoras Theorem are the only 2 that can PULLUP my marks.

NAPFA 2.4 today.
I wasn't moody like last yr when i had my 2.4
Plus i improved my timing like 2 min 0.o which is quite good le.
coz 2 min is alot, and gt improve better than no improvement.
all over, so nth much i can do.
I did my best, i really 对得起自己.
I gave all i could give for my current situation. i had no regrets over 2.4 :D

Play audi ltr. :D
Im worried for my chinese test which would be returned on Friday.
Finally all tests are over :D

No comments: