Sunday, June 8, 2008

123th post XD
half of the holidays gone; not half of the homework gone..freakk D:
I think im getting phobia, someone makes me get it.
and it's so freako and scary that i even dreamt of it.
someone; yea, someone makes me get that phobia.
It's making me wanna get out of singapore, away from some freakkingg place.

kay, enuff tok about tat freaking phobia.
err. i think the handphone seller sorta cheated me k?
that plastic hadphone cover, it's kinda spoiled?!
i nvr even dropped the phone k?
then the side of the phone cover BROKE?
and it always dropped out now coz 4 sides of the phone cover, 3 sides cannot lock anymore ._.
arrh, evrything is freakk nowadays.

ytd wnt to watch 老师嫁老大.
it's kinda nice lah. i think mark lee is uber funny :DD
and quote i can rmb: 你叫我什么?什么娘娘腔,你们3个相信不相信,你们躺下去,我可以让你们三个都怀孕.
.____________________________________________.
uber funny X))

No comments: