Sunday, June 1, 2008

119th post X)
erm, these few days i going to Plaza Singapura super often nia.
And my new phone damn sueh: 1st memory card problem. fix liao den speaker problem. ._______.
but nvm lah, the person gave me a Brand new one sia, i thot he would probably fix it for me or ask me to go to the sony ericsson service centre or sth. bt he exchanged my phone wif a brand new one :D
tmr going to LTA wif weili, sam, xintian, swee yee, jen, sim lin, shuqi and others? paiseh, i gt STM .
edit: oh yah, KENNY!! haha
holiday homeworks are freaking disgusting 0.0
Grrr, swee yee is making me jealous like hell ok? i tink the most difficult homework is the stupid MOV thingy ok? coz i muz read the stupid book firx bfore i can do lor. But my english is ._____. wth, i can't even understand the book ok?
mom promised me a new bag ><>
Today go to Taka wif my mom -.-
she bought the Armani Diamond perfume -.- coz she gt 50 bucks taka voucher.
u noe the perfume commercial on TV?
" DIAMONDS!!!"
haha, anyway the commercial is nice lah.

Boo sam! i watched the 6th opening for Kirarin revolution le ><
dun be jealous nia :DDD

k, gtg now XDD
bbbbbbbbbbbbbb

No comments: